Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
VIRID is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team, with headquarters in Reston, VA. In this role, the candidate will support the Client Management (CM) team with their day-to-day activities and coordinate other various internal VIRID projects. This position requires project management capabilities, excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
NOTE: MUST be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
Responsibilities and duties include:
· Works with Client Manager (CM)/Project lead to assist in resolving client issues and research problems
· Supports team in any Client related tasks.
· Works with team to drive client project tickets from delivery to execution.
· Ensures that project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
· Assists in supporting the Engineering team.
· Assist with testing new development features and functionality
· Works with team lead to establish [daily] ticket priorities to communicate to the engineering team
· Assists in the preparation of Status Reports for weekly client reviews and attends client meetings as necessary
· Attends weekly Client third party meetings (as necessary)
· Assists in requirement gathering for client work
· Assists in troubleshooting new website issues or reported issues
· Updates knowledge-based articles and VIRID support articles where necessary
· Works with team to schedule Client deployments & release schedules
· Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role.
· Work is closely managed by Department Lead or Sr. Client Manager
Qualifications and Skills:
· 1-3 years of experience in a similar role assisting with the management of digital projects
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including polished presentation skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Some Project Management experience with a general understanding of project management methodology
· Bachelor's degree required
· Experience with Agile software development methodology. Knowledge of JIRA is a huge plus.
· Familiarity with e-commerce/website platforms, especially Shopify.
· Understanding of web design standards, usability, and rich media
We’re looking for people who do what they say, are willing to help and teach others, go the extra mile, and have a positive attitude. If you think that describes you perfectly, submit your application now!